Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- “This is Agent Johnson from the FBI. Be on the lookout for a 1936 maroon Stutz Bearcat!”
- ―Agent Johnson
- “Ehh, that was really more of a burgundy.”
- ―Chief Wiggum[src]
The Stutz Bearcat is one of the many vehicles in The Simpsons: Hit and Run.
Behind the Laughter
- The Stutz Bearcat is an actual automobile that was produced by the Stutz Motor Company before and after the First World War.
- In real life, the Stutz Bearcat ceased production in 1934.
- Episode – "The Trouble with Trillions"
- Episode – "The Seemingly Never-Ending Story"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run