19 Fish Smell Drive is the address where the Muntz Family lives, and it is located on the east side of Springfield. Their house has one room where the walls, floor, and ceiling are made entirely of wood. The house is a common stereotype for the house of a hillbilly family, similar to the Spucklers.
Nelson's room contains one bed and a guitar, and several propaganda posters that promote nuking various objects (i.e. Nuke the Whales). Nelson sometimes carves notes onto the walls.
- Episode – "Bart on the Road"
- Episode – "Lisa's Date with Density"
- Episode – "Bart the Mother"
- Episode – "Wild Barts Can't Be Broken"
- Episode – "'Tis the Fifteenth Season"
- Episode – "Sleeping with the Enemy"
- Episode – "The Mook, the Chef, the Wife and Her Homer"
- Episode – "The Haw-Hawed Couple"
- Episode – "Any Given Sundance"
- Episode – "Loan-a Lisa"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
|D'oh! This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Simpsons Wiki by embiggening it.|