Gordon Shumway (more commonly known as ALF) is an alien and the main character of the eponymous sitcom, ALF.
Alf appeared in the cover for Us magazine in the 80's.
Milhouse traded Bart's soul to Comic Book Guy in exchange for some Alf pogs.
He was in a lineup of other aliens, which Homer had to pick the alien he saw.
Homer tries to hit a spider using an old TV Guide, which has Alf in the cover and has the caption "ALF hates Victoria Principal".
- Episode – "Homer's Barbershop Quartet" (pictured)
- Episode – "Bart Sells His Soul" (In Pog form)
- Episode – "The Springfield Files"
- Episode – "Mayored to the Mob" (pictured)
- Episode – "Mobile Homer" (pictured)
- Comic book – The Thingama-Bob from Outer Space! (mentioned)