The AMC Gremlin is Comic Book Guy's car of choice. His car's windows are only trash bags and he has several valuable bumper stickers, including one which was given to him by a Harrison Ford look-alike, on the rear.
Behind the Laughter
Comic Book Guy's Gremlin is a playable vehicle in The Simpsons: Hit and Run, which can be unlocked after completing the bonus mission in Level 4. For legal reasons, it was called a Kremlin.
In Level 2, the player has to race Comic Book Guy against a nerd to The Java Server in the mission "Vox Nerduli" so he can be the first to register his disgust on the internet in regards to the new McBain film.
In Level 3, the player has to race Comic Book Guy in the mission "Nerd Race Queen" against a nerd (possibly the same nerd from Level 2) to the The Itchy & Scratchy Store to get the last comic of the new controversial issue where the cat and mouse finally kiss and then back to The Android's Dungeon & Baseball Card Shop before the comic deteriorates.
In Level 4, the vehicle can be unlocked by completing his bonus mission.
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror IV" (driven by Hans Moleman)
- Episode – "Viva Ned Flanders" (driven by Comic Book Guy)
- Episode – "The Parent Rap" (driven by Comic Book Guy)
- Episode – "The Bart Wants What It Wants" (in the car park of Phineas Butterfat's Parlor)
- Episode – "My Big Fat Geek Wedding" (owned by Comic Book Guy)
- Episode – "Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts" (owned by Edna Krabappel)
- Episode – "Barthood"
- Episode – "Baby You Can't Drive My Car" (driven by Hans Moleman)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run