Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
||A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again
- Homer: Choke on my numb blue hands! (attempts to strangle Bart but fails) Oh... what the...
- Bart: Mom! Dad! I woke up and the money jar was full! That means the Devil accepted my bargain. Now to uphold my end of the deal. (turns and brandishes a kitchen knife) Snowball II!
- Marge: (Puts her hand on his shoulder) No!
- Bart: But where does the ship stop again?
- Homer: I don't know. A lot of barefoot kids kicking soccer balls, shell necklaces, they really hit the poverty nicely.
- Lisa: It's so diverse! I've died and gone to a PBS kid's show!
- Homer: Bart's been raptured! And his crap's been craptured!
- Homer: Thanks to you, we're having fun. Before-we-had-kids fun!
- Bart: There is no virus, I made the whole thing up!
- Lifeguard Dave: But the general's warning!
- Bart: That was Treat Williams in a movie.
- Treat Williams: I thought that general looked familiar.
- (Other passengers surround him)
- Treat Williams: What? I'm in a lot of movies.
- Lisa: Sure, life is full of pain and misery, but the trick is to enjoy the few good things in the moment.
- Homer: Yeah, stupid. Stop thinking about having fun and have it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.