The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Airport Hotel is a song sung by Homer in the episode Heartbreak Hotel, a parody of the song by the same name.
- Well since you blew the challenge,
- And we're not allowed to tell
- We're getting all expenses paid at
- Airport Hotel,
- The pillows are foamy, baby
- Order food on the phone-y
- We'll eat Toblerone-y
- So don't cry
- For breakfast they have bagels
- Cream cheese but no lox
- A mini pack of cereal
- Make a bowl out of the box
- The pool's so chlorine-y, baby
- The towel's so teeny
- No lifeguard to be seen-y,
- We could die
- No kids, no job, no Flanders
- Choice of bar soap or bath gel
- Small ketchup's friends with tiny mustard,
- Airport Hotel
- Now that I've shown you, baby,
- They'll leave us alone, yeah, baby,
- Toilet's got a phone, yeah,
- Don't know why.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.