House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- The name of this level is a reference to "Around the World in 80 Days".
- When lining up for the race, Comic Book Guy says that "With great hunger comes great responsibility." This is a reference to when Spider-Man's uncle says "With great power comes great responsibility."
- At the end of the level Groundskeeper Willie makes a reference to "Planet of the Apes". Comic Book Guy even says it is a reference.
- The other contestants fight each other (except on DS).
- There's no time limit in the DS version.
- In Scotland, you can destroy fake sheep to get food for Homer.
- On the Great Wall of China, there is a giant box of rice which only Bart can get to and kick so Homer eats it.
- According to Willie, he was competing to honor his dead mother, who passed away in a Haggis eating contest.
- The championship belt is named for Red Barclay, the trucker from the episode "Maximum Homerdrive".
- Little Known Fact: Homer claims at the beginning that in the previous year's eating contest he was the first contestant to barf--in the first level's newspaper of The Simpsons: Hit and Run, it says that Homer was disqualified for vomiting.
- This level is the first level to introduce the insanity pepper. (Homer's invincibility power-up)
- Stonehenge is shown in Scotland--in reality, it's in England (specifically in Wiltshire).
|Levels||The Land of Chocolate ● Bartman Begins ● Around the World in 80 Bites ● Lisa the Tree Hugger ● Mob Rules ● Enter the Cheatrix ● The Day of the Dolphin ● Shadow of the Colossal Donut ● Invasion of the Yokel-Snatchers ● Bargain Bin ● NeverQuest ● Grand Theft Scratchy ● Medal of Homer ● Big Super Happy Fun Fun Game ● Five Characters in Search of an Author ● Game Over|
|Characters||Homer ● Bart ● Lisa ● Marge ● Maggie ● Enemies ● White Chocolate Rabbit ● Will Wright ● Matt Groening ● God ● Abraham Simpson|
|Powers||Homer Ball ● Heli-Homer ● Gumi-Homer ● Bartman ● Hand of Buddha ● Marge's Megaphone|
|References/Trivia ● Appearances ● Credits ● Extras ● Quotes|