The Loop (TV)
- Homer: Get in there!
- Marge: And clean up that mess!
- Lisa: Do we have to?
- Homer: Yep!
- Bart: Why?
- Marge: Because we're the parents and you're the children.
- Lisa: Oh no! This will take forever!
- Bart: I've got a plan. You guys clean up and I'll tell you a story.
- Lisa: Oh, brother!
- Bart: Once upon a time, there was a planet. Where the children were the parents and the parents were the children.
- Adult Bart: Get in there!
- Adult Lisa: And clean up that mess!
- Child Marge: Do we have to?
- Adult Bart: Yep!
- Child Homer: Why?
- Adult Lisa: Because we're the children and you're the parents.
- Child Marge: Oh no! This will take forever!
- Child Homer: I've got a plan. You clean up, and I'll tell you a story.
- Child Marge: Forget it!
- (back to real life)
- Bart: And then...
- Marge: BART!!
- Homer: If you won't help your sister, then get out there and mow the lawn!
- Lisa: How did Bart's story end? Well, everyone lived happily ever after.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.