The Loop (TV)
||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.
- Lisa: I thought we weren't allowed to do homework at the table.
- Homer: It's called a double standard. One of the bedrocks of parenting.
- Homer: The early bird gets the shaft!
- Chief Wiggum: (playing chess in a glass prison cell with Sven Golly) Check and Mate!
- Sven Golly: Once again you're too smart for me, my friend.
- Chief Wiggum: That's why I'm the master hypnotist and you're the bumbling police chief.
- Sven Golly: (grabs the keys) Exactly so, Sven Golly. (grabs Wiggum's police hat) Exactly so... (unlocks the door and leaves)
- Chief Wiggum: See you tomorrow?
- Sven Golly: I might be a little late... (locks Wiggum in the cell and escapes)
- Chief Wiggum: That Chief Wiggum.., what a dope! (laughs and Loki appears from nowhere) Loki!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.