The Loop (TV)
|| Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy
||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.
- Bart: "They ruined my childhood!"
- Lisa: "Your childhood is currently happening."
- Milhouse: (thinking) The next thing I say must be perfectly chosen so I'm worthy of leadership.
- Milhouse: Get him!
- Bart: "It doesn't matter if its boy guts or girl guts. Guts are guts!!"
- Nelson: The fumes are burning my eyes!
- Homer: But doughnuts is the ultimate symbol of masculinity.
- Marge: “I don’t know what to be liberal about anymore.”
- (after the other boys get sprayed in the crotch when using the restroom)
- Milhouse: This is why I sit.
- Chief Wiggum: Do any of you babysit? Great. Be at my house Saturday at 7:00. And if Ralph asks you to give him a bath, do not give him a bath.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.