- “Bite my shiny metal ass!”
- ―Bender's catchphrase
- “A robot! With a catchphrase!”
- ―Homer's reaction to his catchphrase
- “Kill all humans!”
- ―Bender's other catchphrase (possibly followed up with itself again or 'except one')
- “Start with Flanders!”
- ―Homer's reaction to this catchphrase
Bender Bending Rodríguez (born 2996), or better known as just Bender, is a robot of Matt Groening's other series, Futurama, in which he is voiced by John DiMaggio and plays the role of a comic anti-hero, and is described as an "alcoholic, whore-mongering, chain-smoking gambler". Bender canonically meets the Simpsons in the episode "Simpsorama".
He was a phone operator of the FOX, among many other FOX characters. When Bart is sleep deprived in class, he hallucinates his classmates turning into characters from TV shows he had been staying up watching, one of which (Richard) is Bender.
In the future, after Homer and Bart drive through a Quantum tunnel, he appears between them and says "All right! You guys are my new best friends". Homer says "You wish, loser!" and throws him out of the car.
He appears as one of the enemies in "The Simpsons Game", along with Zoidberg, in the level "Five Characters in Search of an Author", in which he is drawn by Matt Groening and will attack Homer and Bart by throwing beer bottles at them, most of them wear a chef's apron and hat for his compassion for cooking. He makes a final appearance in the Game Over level with Matt Groening as one of the icons God uses to defeat the Simpsons, as the family destroys his Hii.
He currently sleeps in the Simpsons basement, due to waiting to return to the future. The Simpsons occasionally use him as a safe.
- Episode – "Missionary: Impossible"
- Episode – "Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade"
- Episode – "Helter Shelter"
- Episode – "My Big Fat Geek Wedding"
- Episode – "Catch 'Em if You Can"
- Episode – "Future-Drama"
- Episode – "Replaceable You" (Popular Robotics)
- Episode – "Simpsorama"
- Episode – "My Fare Lady" (Couch Gag)
- Episode – "Cue Detective" (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Episode – "Halloween of Horror" (Martin Prince' costume)
- Episode – "Simprovised" (Live Broadcast pre-animated gag)
- Episode – "Throw Grampa from the Dane" (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXVII" (Homer's costume)
- Comic book – Futurama/Simpsons Infinitely Secret Crossover Crisis
- Comic book – Infinitely Secret Crossover Crisis: Liquid Diamond Is Forever!
- Comic book – Infinitely Secret Crossover Crisis: Somewhere Over The Brain-bow!
- Bender Bending Rodríguez at Wikipedia
- Bender Bending Rodríguez at the Futurama Wiki.
- Bender at theinfosphere.org.