- “Bite my shiny metal ass!”
- ―Bender's catchphrase
- “A robot! With a catchphrase!”
- ―Homer's reaction to his catchphrase
- “Kill all humans!”
- ―Bender's other catchphrase (possibly followed up with itself again or 'except one')
- “Start with Flanders!”
- ―Homer's reaction to this catchphrase
Bender Bending Rodríguez (born 2996, age 22), better known as just Bender is a robot and one of the main characters from Matt Groening's other series, Futurama. In Futurama, he is voiced by John DiMaggio and plays the role of a comic anti-hero, and is described as an "alcoholic, whore-mongering, chain-smoking gambler".
He was a phone operator of the FOX, along many other FOX characters. When Bart is sleep deprived in class, he hallucinates his class mates turning into characters from TV shows he had been staying up watching, one of which (Richard) is Bender.
In the future, after Homer and Bart drive through a Quantum tunnel, he appears between them and says "All right! You guys are my new best friends". Homer says "You wish, loser!" and throws him out of the car.
He appears as one of the enemies in "The Simpsons Game", along with Zoidberg, in the level "Five Characters in Search of an Author", in which he is drawn by Matt Groening and will attack Homer and Bart by throwing beer bottles at them, most of them wear a chef's apron and hat for his compassion for cooking. He makes a final appearance in the Game Over level with Matt Groening as one of the icons God uses to defeat the Simpsons, as the family destroy his Hii.
He currently sleeps in the Simpsons basement where they occasionally use him as a safe.
- Episode – "Missionary: Impossible"
- Episode – "Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade"
- Episode – "Helter Shelter"
- Episode – "My Big Fat Geek Wedding"
- Episode – "Catch 'Em if You Can"
- Episode – "Future-Drama"
- Episode – "Replaceable You" (Popular Robotics)
- Episode – "Simpsorama"
- Episode – "My Fare Lady" (Couch Gag)
- Episode – "Cue Detective" (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Episode – "Simprovised" (Live Broadcast pre-animated gag)
- Episode – "Throw Grampa from the Dane" (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXVII" (Homer's costume)
- Comic book – Futurama/Simpsons Infinitely Secret Crossover Crisis
- Comic book – Infinitely Secret Crossover Crisis: Liquid Diamond Is Forever!
- Comic book – Infinitely Secret Crossover Crisis: Somewhere Over The Brain-bow!
- Bender Bending Rodríguez at Wikipedia
- Bender Bending Rodríguez at the Futurama Wiki.
- Bender at theinfosphere.org.