Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Blame it on Lisa||
- Bart: (When Homer asks him if he made the phone call) No, sir. I didn't.
- Homer: CHOKE ON YOUR LIES! [grabs Bart by the throat and starts strangling him]
- Homer: Wait, wait, wait, so in August it's cold?
- Lisa: That's right.
- Homer: And in February, it's hot?
- Lisa: Mm-hm.
- Homer: So it's opposite land! Crooks chase cops, cats have puppies!
- Lisa: No, Dad, it's just the weather.
- Homer: So hot snow falls up?
- Kidnapper #1: We should make our transfers in a safer place.
- Kidnapper #2: It was Homer's idea. (Pulls out photo album with Homer's picture showing.) You say "No" to that face!
- Bart: We'll never find Ronaldo.
- Woman: (Gasps) Ronaldo?
- Homer: Do you know him?
- Woman: No no. I was just distracting you while my children rob you.
- Homer: Can we stop? I have to go to the bathroom.
- Kidnapper: You just went five minutes ago!
- Homer: I have a bladder the size of a Brazilnut!
- Kidnapper: We just call them nuts here.
- Homer: The Simpsons are goin' to Brazil.
- Bart: Then I'll have been on every continent.
- Lisa: Except Antarctica.
- Homer: The Simpsons are goin' to Antarctica… next year. This year Brazil.
- Ronaldo: I make as much money as Malcolm in the Middle and because I am an orphan, my earnings remain unstolen.
- Telemarketer: (while on the phone) Ma'am, would you be interested in changing your long distance service? What the... she hung up on me! What did I do? (Starts sobbing and another telemarketer beside him pats his back).
- Lisa: Why must you fight with every utility?
- Homer: I told you, I have too much time on my hands!
- Homer: (as he sees the alley rats) Oooh! they look like Skittles (he tastes one of the rats).
- Homer: (sniffs) Oh, That poor little boy... We've got to find him! How many people live in Brazil?
- Lisa: A hundred and fifty-six million.
- Homer: D'oh...
- Bart: We've got to find him! (the family stares at him) What? I'm really concerned! (they continue to stare at him) Fine! I want to meet monkeys.