The Loop (TV)
- Homer: Aha! Aw, twenty dollars, I wanted a peanut!
- Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.
- Homer: Explain how.
- Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods, and services.
- Bart: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... my head...
- Lisa: Tsk tsk tsk... the remorse of the sugar junkie.
- Bart: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... I don't remember anything.
- Lisa: Really? Not even (pulls Bart's sheet off him) this?
- Bart: Wah! Oh, no! I must've joined the Junior Campers! Ah!
- Lisa: The few, the proud, the geeky. (laughs)
- Bart: Boy, a man on a Squishee bender can sure do some crazy things.
- Barney: I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
- Milhouse: You're lucky you only joined the Junior Campers. I got a dirty word shaved into the back of my head.
- Principal Skinner: (gasps) What is it with you kids and that word? I'm going to shave you bald, young man, until you learn that hair is not a right - it's a privilege.
- Marge: Homer, I have to go out to pick up something for dinner.
- Homer: Steak?
- Marge: Money's too tight for steak.
- Homer: Steak?
- Marge: (lying) Yeah, sure, steak.
- Moe: When I say "put your beer on a coaster", I mean it!
- Hans: You call that a knife? (pulls out a giant machete) This is a knife!
- (the machete proves too heavy for him to lift and slowly falls over) Ooo-ooh! Down I go!
- Ned Flanders: I guess now we know why they call 'em rapids and not "slowpids," huh?
- Bart: (laughs)
- Homer: You are not my son!
- Homer: Whoo-hoo! See that, boy? Your old man was right, not Flanders! We ARE doomed! In your face, Flanders!
- Homer: Well, since you're all such a big bunch of big ration babies, I'll just be in charge of the rationing.
- Ned Flanders: Godspeed lil' doodle.
- Marge: I know you think the Junior Campers are square and "uncool," but they also do a lot of neat things, like sing-alongs and flag ceremonies.
- Homer: Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals! (pause) Except the weasel.
- Bart: You did it, Dad! You saved us! I'm proud you're my father.
- Homer: Go away. Eating.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.