The Loop (TV)
|| Brother from Another Series
- Krusty: Hey, Hey! It's my old TV sidekick, Sideshow Bob! Why I haven't seen you in years. What have you been doing with yourself, Bob?
- Sideshow Bob: Well, Krusty as you may remember, after I tried to frame you for armed robbery, I tried to murder Selma Bouvier. Let's see, I rigged the mayoral elections, I tried to blow up Springfield with a nuclear device and I tried to kill you.
- Krusty: Oh yeah, yeah.
- Bob: And whenever I could find a spare moment, I've tried to murder Bart Simpson.
- Bart: Inside every hardened criminal beats the heart of a ten-year-old boy.
- Lisa: And vice versa.
- Bart: (praying) And please, God, kill Sideshow Bob.
- Marge: You can't ask God to kill someone!
- Homer: Yeah! Do your own dirty work!
- (Bart has invaded Bob's date with Edna Krabappel, causing her to leave)
- Bob: (remorseful) That was Edna Krabappel. You only get one chance with Edna Krabappel. I hope you're happy.
- Krusty: Free comedy tip, slick: the pie gag's only funny when the sap's got dignity - like that guy! Hey Hal, pie job for Lord Autumnbottom, there!
- Bob: You wanted to be Krusty's sidekick since you were five! What about the buffoon lessons? The four years at clown college?
- Cecil: I'd thank you not to refer to Princeton that way.
- Bob: (attempting to imitate crude catcalls) Oh, yeah! Shake it, madam. Capital knockers.
- Cletus: See, Cousin Merle and me was playin' fetch with Geech - that's our old smellhound - and...
- (cut to Geech encased in Concrete)
- Merl: Geech gone to heaven, Mister Terwillidjer.
- Cecil: Now, make yourself at home. Perhaps a glass of Bordeaux? I have the '82 Chateau Latour and a rather indifferent Rauzan-Segla.
- Bob: I've been in prison, Cecil. I'll be happy just as long as it doesn't taste like orange drink fermented under a radiator.
- Cecil: That would be the Latour, then.
- Bob: Just the thought of all that raw, surging power makes me wonder why the hell I should care.
- Cecil: Because, you'll be supervising the construction crew.
- Bob: Oh great, whenever a woman walks by, I suppose it will be my job to lead the hooting - 'Oh yeah! Shake it, madam! Capital knockers!'
- Cecil: I'm framing you and I'm doing a really excellent job, too.
- Bob: Wait a minute. This is all because I got to be Krusty's sidekick instead of you, isn't it?
- Cecil: Off the record, yes. But officially, I did it for the money.
- (Cecil is about to detonate the explosives, when suddenly Bart jumps onto him from behind)
- Bart: [holding Cecil's eyes closed from behind] Guess who?
- Cecil: Maris?
- (Bart and Bob are hanging by the dynamite from the dam)
- Bob: [wire cutters in hand] Bart, how would you like to do something incredibly noble?
- Bart: Do we have to?
- Bob: Yes. [cuts wire]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.