Burns' Limo is a luxurious limousine used by Mr. Burns and Waylon Smithers. It has many different features inside, including a retractable wind deflector hidden behind the front seats, a foam hand, a TV, some snack holders and even a phone built-in.
Behind the Laughter
- Burns' Limo takes large inspiration from the Rolls-Royce Silver Dawn, among other Rolls-Royce cars such as the Silver Wraith and Phantom IV.
- The limo appears in Hit & Run and is driven by Mr Smithers. In Level 1 it is featured in two missions first in "Office Spaced" where the player has to destroy it with the Plow King before it reaches the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, second in "The Fat and Furious" where the player has to race it to Burns Manor. In Level 7 it can be unlocked by completing Smithers's bonus mission "Flaming Tires"
- The limo is blue in the show, white (and a completely different car model) in Road Rage and purple in Hit & Run.
- Episode – "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish"
- Episode – "Mother Simpson"
- Episode – "Homer the Smithers"
- Episode – "King of the Hill"
- Episode – "The Mansion Family"
- Episode – "A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love"
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out