Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
- Bart: Welcome to lecture number 8 on the water balloon. Yesterday, I asked everyone to think of other liquids you could fill a balloon with.
- Milhouse: Water?
- (Nelson punches him in the gut)
- Bart: Thank you, Nelson. Anyone else?
- Kearney: Hot sauce?
- Bart: Kearney, that could blind someone. You get an "A".
- Marge: (about Bart) That boy failed show and tell, but he's on our ass like Sherlock Holmes!
- Squeaky-Voiced Teen: [searching on his computer] Oh, I'm sorry, sir. The computer says the movie Chocolate Star Wars doesn't exist.
- Homer: I say you don't exist!
- Squeaky-Voiced Teen: [seaches his computer again] No, I'm right here under "staff".
- Stewardess: [to Homer] Sir, what would you like for dinner? One Steak or two steaks?
- Homer: Can I have both?
- Stewardess: Of course, sir.
- Marge: Your father and I are trying to lose ourselves in this romantic fantasy.
- Homer: Yeah! We're trying to create a mood here, so shut the hell up!
- U.S. Customs Officer: Beat it, you puck-slapping maple suckers.
- Canada Customs Officer: Take a hike, you Shatner-stealing Mexico touchers.
- Homer: As the Bible says, screw that.
- Homer: [to Bart & Lisa] Fine, stay here and rot with Grampa.
- Grampa: I'm only rotting on the right side!
- Homer: I'll right side you!
- Homer: (to Marge) We're alone now.
- Bart: You're never alone in this crap shack.
- Homer: Why you little! (smashes the wall with his arms and chokes Bart)
- Lisa: I'm going into the Gold Medallion club with Silver Level membership! (laughs)
- Man: The hell you are! (loads shotgun)
- Lisa: At least I was planned!
- Marge: Stop it! No one was planned!
- Bart: So, Mom and Dad are going to Atlantic City, but their luggage isn't. (laughs) And Homer's getting a no-fat meal.
- (cut to the plane)
- Homer: NOOOO!!!
- Bart: Great! [To Lisa] What do you wanna play?
- Lisa: How about... "the floor is made of lava"!
- [Bart and Lisa jump around the room without touching the floor]
- Homer: All I wanted was a second honeymoon. And now the floor is made of lava.
- Homer: Marge, I guess we'll just have to make love in Heaven. I bet it always works up there!
- Marge: Shut up and kiss me, you doomed hunk!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.