Who really decides these are "villains". I wouldnt call Smithers, Willie, Nelson or Frank Grimes Villains, enemies or rivals of the Simpsons occasionally , but not villains. Kingcjc 16:51, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah. None of them are really 'villains'. The one main one is Burns of course. Maybe just lose the category and replace it with enemies of the Simpsons? ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 17:21, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
- maybe burns should be under the fantasy terminology of the "dark lord" as he shares the same characteristics as several evil kings/queens(such as darth vader and the horned king)
This category is pointless. None of these are really villains except Mr. Burns, Frank Grimes, Jr. and Hank Scorpio. They are mainly bullies and rivals of the Simpsons. So, should we delete it or just redefine the term villain? ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 20:28, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
OK, villain needs to be defined properly in this case. Some are just not villains. Gerald Samson for example is just an enemy of Maggie, not a villain. The bullies aren't really villains either. Neither is Smithers really. User:Solar Dragon/Signature 21:21, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe "antagonists"? Mhhh... most of the characters categorized as villains are not antagonists either, so I think the category should be deleted. Oh, wait, removing the category from all pages, and your bot doesn't work. Well, I still think the category should be deleted. — TheHomer (Talk • Contributions) 00:42, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree. If nobody knows what to do with it, it needs to be deleted. 19:26, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
- OK then. I will delete it and fully protect it to stop users who don't know about this from making it again. Feel free to start removing it from pages. User:Solar Dragon/Signature 19:29, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
what about monsters and beasts and serial killers from horror or scifi episodes
what about the monsters and creatures that attack the simpsons in the treehouse of horror series? they count as villains(pinhead the ghost of groundskeeper willie jason voorhees etc.) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 20:01, July 19, 2010
- The category has been deleted now so it doesn't matter. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 20:02, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
the characters are important to this wiki if they were on an episode of the simpsons(because this is a simpsons wiki)
"No, no, no, no," none of these are real villains! Get your heads round this people!
None of the aforementioned characters are REAL villains, cos they just irritate the Simpsons - I mean, Smithers definitely isn't a villain, and neither is Groundskeeper Willie, nor Nelson - Nelson's just a common bully, and therefore is mean, but not evil enough to be classified as a villain (apart from that time in The Haw-Hawed Couple where he left that diver to drown).
Smithers definitely isn't a villain - he isn't conciously evil; he's just too much in love with Charles to see his villainly. As a matter of fact, Smithers has helped the Simpsons multiple times, and he didn't ignore Lisa that time she rushed to hospital with Bart in the barrow, whereas Charles Burns would've ignored her and sent her packing.
So, to sum up, the real villains would be:
- Charles M. Burns
- Jebediah Springfield? ☆DarkXSamus☆ 21:39, July 22, 2010 (UTC)