The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Chip Davis was a man who somehow impacted everyone's lives, yet was never even seen. He had a wife and children. Although he never physically appeared, he was mentioned in "Four Regrettings and a Funeral".
- He wrote Hans Moleman's biography.
- He helped Bumblebee Man get over his grief of the death of his parents while they were playing paintball.
- The sign outside of the Springfield Church during the funeral read "Chip Davis Funeral: Springfield's most beloved character that you never saw."
- Homer mentioned that Chip was like the sixth Simpson, though he didn't know why.
- According to Reverend Lovejoy, Chip had many regrets, of which include:
- Never ascending Mt. Springfield from the south-face.
- His high school long jump record was wind aided.
- He never broke par on hole 18 at Springfield mini-golf.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.