Cleveland Orenthal Brown Junior is a main character on the animated series The Cleveland Show and a recurring character on Family Guy. On the Season 25 premiere episode, he along with his family appear in the couch gag but his party (including Homer) were not allowed inside but after a protest, they were allowed back in. He is voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
Junior and the rest of The Brown family appeared in the credits gag of the episode "Homerland", going to a party to celebrate the 25th season of The Simpsons, along with families from tons of other FOX cartoons such as Family Guy, American Dad!, and Bob's Burgers. However, they are not allowed to go into the party because they're black. The family starts picketing outside the party, demanding to be let in. Homer Simpson, who was also disallowed in there, is joining them, saying that FOX is also against him. The Brown family is eventually let in, but Homer Simpson is still locked out.
Cleveland Brown Junior is a short, chubby kid with a big head, that's puffy and giant around the cheeks and tiny on top. He has short, black hair and glasses. He has a red shirt, that doesn't entirely fit on him, showing his stomach, and he also wears dark blue shorts. He has white sneakers with light blue on them. When he was on Family Guy, Cleveland Junior was thin and hyperactive.
Cleveland Junior used to be a slim, hyperactive, young boy, who ran around, doing a bunch of crazy things and making random quotes. When he debuted as a character in The Cleveland Show, he was a way more calm, mellow, happy kind of guy. He was very fat and lazy, and was also very nerdy. He acted like a manchild, who still played with stuffed animals and action figures at the age of 14, and even acted a bit effeminate at times too. He was overly happy about everything and he never showed any anger for people, no matter how horribly they treated him. Overtime, he started to develop more and express anger more often. Whenever someone wronged him, he would completely snap and curse them out and beat their ass.
- When Junior was a character on Family Guy, he looked completely different than he does now, being a normal, skinny, and hyperactive little boy. In The Cleveland Show, he was a fat, overweight, lazy young boy. There are many theories on why he acts this way.
- In the Family Guy episode "Love, Blactually" and the The Cleveland Show episode "You're the Best Man, Cleveland Brown", it was mentioned that the reason for his personality change is because he started taking mood-stabilization pills.
- In the episode "Terry Unmarried", Junior said that the reason why he was so fat was because he once had an obsession for eating his boogers that got taken to extremes.
- In the episode "A Rodent Like This", it was revealed that the fat and calm Junior is not the real Junior. He's an undercover agent that killed the original Junior and took his place, in an attempt to take down Tim the Bear, who was also an undercover terrorist.
- Cleveland Junior has O.C.D. when it comes to keeping things clean and orderly.
- Cleveland Jr.'s U Tube account is "cbj|2009".
- He shares a Facebook account with his sister, Roberta and has also started staring his U Tube account with Rallo.
- Junior has a talent for rapping.
- Junior doesn't believe in God, but he doesn't consider himself an Atheist.
- Junior is stronger than his dad.
- Junior has a tiny third arm in his armpit.