"Condiments" is the name of the short that was nominated (along with Aardman's Willis and Crumble) by the Pixar parody company Mixar. It was competing with Bart's short, Angry Dad. It is a parody of Disney/Pixar's Toy Story, as it is about food condiments coming to life and avoiding humans seeing them.
References to Toy Story
- The ketchup bottle is a parody of Woody.
- The horseradish bottle resembles a horse and is a parody of Bullseye.
- The waffle is a parody of Rex the Dinosaur, as it doesn't want to go or get replaced by another dinosaur toy.
- Timmy is a parody of Andy, the owner of the toys.
- The salt and pepper shakers are both parodies of Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.
- References to Toy Story Characters:
- The peanut butter jar resembles Hamm, because he has money, he has peanut butter, and he says "Oh God, I'm empty! Don't let them put pencils in me!".
- The Tabasco Brothers resemble Zurg, Sid, Stinky Pete, and Lotso.
- Frenchee resembles Buzz Lightyear.
- The pickle jar resembles Jessie.
- The mayonnaise jar resembles Mr. Spell, as he's holding a Holy Bible for Answers.
- The kitchen resembles Andy's bedroom.
- At one point, the peanut butter jar falls down the counter while everyone looks down, mirroring how Woody accidentally knocked Buzz out of the window in the movie.
- The only non-condiment item in this short is the waffle.
- The CGI animation made to this short was provided by Starz Animation.
- This CGI animation of anthropomorphic foods may predict the 2016 adult-animated film Sausage Party.