Count Dracula was a Transylvanian vampire.
In The Simpsons
He is a member of the Springfield Republican Party. He appears for the first time in "Sideshow Bob Roberts", with the appearance of a small and ugly green-skinned vampire. In his next appearances at the headquarters of the Republican Party, appears with the appearance of an elegant vampire with white skin (with the exception of "Brawl in the Family", where he is shown with yellow skin).
He is not very popular there, as everyone always thinks his ideas are just plain stupid. Apparently he was in charge of ordering pizzas, and apparently gets the orders wrong, which contributed to his unpopularity. He claims that he has problems with the orders due to being confused due to being "half this, half that."
He appears in "Treehouse of Horror V" in the segment "The Shinning", accompanied by other monsters, and with the appearance of a white-skinned vampire that was later used for his version of the Republican Party.
Later appears in the opening segment of "Treehouse of Horror XX", appears with a different appearance, with a more serious appearance and yellowish skin, as one of the monsters that weren't cool anymore, and goes with the other monsters (Frankenstein, Mummy and Werewolf) to the Simpsons' Halloween party dressed as Iron Man, but he and his monster friends were later seen being forced out of the party by their wives. This Dracula's version is seen also as a figurine in "White Christmas Blues", and in the opening sequence of "Treehouse of Horror XXIV", chasing humans with other monsters.
In "Treehouse of Horror XXI", he appears as Edmund's father, with a similar but more detailed look to the Dracula of "Treehouse of Horror XX". He is invited to dinner at the Simpsons' house, and after Edmund and Lisa leaked out, he and Homer go on their search to Dracula-La-Land. He saves Edmund when Homer tries to attack him to prevent him from biting Lisa. To save Lisa, Homer sacrifices himself by having them bite him, and the two end up fainting because of the coreserol in his blood. This version of Dracula is also used in the video game The Simpsons: Tapped Out, although it also plays a role in reference to the Dracula of "Treehouse of Horror XX", and is also a member of the Republican Party as does the canon white-skinned Dracula.
Behind the Laughter
- Dracula is portrayed as Mr. Burns in the segment "Bart Simpson's Count Dracula" of "Treehouse of Horror IV".
- He is later seen as one of the ghouls that haunt Burns' mansion in "The Shinning" of "Treehouse of Horror V".
- In his original appearance he resembles Count Orlock from the 1922 film Nosferatu but later adapted the design of the 1931 Dracula film. He becomes more detailed-looking in later seasons.
- Episode – "Sideshow Bob Roberts"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror V"
- Episode – "Brawl in the Family"
- Episode – "Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington"
- Episode – "E. Pluribus Wiggum"
- Episode – "You Kent Always Say What You Want"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XX"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXI"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXIV"
- Episode – "The Kid is All Right"
- Episode – "White Christmas Blues" (as a figurine)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out