Dame Judith Terwilliger (née Underdunk) is the wife of Robert Terwilliger Sr. and the mother of Sideshow Bob and Cecil Terwilliger. According to Lisa, she is a retired Shakespearean actress. Her sons get their extremely curly hair from her. Though she looks like an elderly female version of Sideshow Bob, she and Cecil share a similar nose structure.
The title "Dame" means that she has been knighted, likely for services to theater.
- All members of the Terwilliger family are voiced by guest stars with the exception of Dame Judith and Gino.
- On that note, she is one of only three Terwilligers to not be voiced by one of the actors from Frasier, the others being Gino and Francesca.
- Prior to her debut appearance, she was mentioned in a special promo for Brother from Another Series, where Sideshow Bob angrily reminds Cecil that their mother had high hopes of them being prominent psychologists, an obvious reference to their respective voice actors portraying the Crane brothers in Frasier, who were both psychiatrists.
- Episode – "Brother from Another Series" (Promo image, mentioned)
- Episode – "The Great Louse Detective" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Funeral for a Fiend"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
|Ms. Albright | Alice Glick | June Bellamy | Belle | Billy (actor) | Booberella | Colin | Cosine | Crazy Cat Lady | Michael D'Amico | David (Treehouse of Horror XVI) | Devan Woosterfield | Dia-Betty | Mia Farrow | Ginger Flanders | Mrs. Glick | Adil Hoxha | Bernice Hibbert | Cookie Kwan | Lester | Audrey McConnell | Medicine Woman | Mrs. Muntz | Lindsey Naegle | Manjula Nahasapeemapetilon | Opal | Poor Violet | Lois Pennycandy | Pepi | Phillips | Brunella Pommelhorst | Ronaldo (Blame It on Lisa) | Dr. Simpson | Agnes Skinner | Brandine Spuckler | Jitney Spuckler | Whitney Spuckler | Spud | Dolph Starbeam | Clara Stetson | Gino Terwilliger | Dame Judith Underdunk | Veronica | Vicki Valentine | Plopper | Princess Diana|
|Robert Terwilliger Sr. | Dame Judith Underdunk | Sideshow Bob | Cecil Terwilliger | Francesca Terwilliger | Gino Terwilliger|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.