Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
- Bart: Hello family.
- Marge: Where have you been young man, it's nearly bed time.
- Bart: I was… I was…
- (Bob appears in a thought bubble)
- Sideshow Bob: If anyone asks… you were at the flower shop.
- Bart: I was at the flower shop.
- Homer: Oh yeah, uh… I was at the flower shop too. Yep. Getting drunk at the ol' flower shop.
- Sideshow Bob: Rakes, my old archenemy.
- Bart: I thought I was your archenemy?
- Sideshow Bob: I have a life outside of you, Bart.
- Marge: Well, I think it's good for a show to go off the air before it becomes stale and repetitive!
- Smithers: Maggie shot Mr. Burns again!
- (The family looks at him blankly.)
- Sideshow Bob: You are in my power!
- Bart: I am at your command!
- Sideshow Bob: I didn't say anything about command. I said "You are in my power." Now, say it!
- Bart: I am in your power.
- Sideshow Bob: Good. No, go back to command, I like that better.
- Krusty: Folks, I've been in showbiz for 61 years. But now these jerks have sucked all the fun out. I don't need 12 suits telling me which way to pee.
- Executive 1: For "pee", could you substitute "whiz"?
- Executive 2: I dunno, that could upset the Cheese Whiz people.
- Executive 1: I was just thinking that.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.