The Department of Motor Vehicles, or DMV, is the place where motorists in Springfield get their drivers license. Patty and Selma work there testing the drivers. The lines are often a mess since when the red cables that separates the two lines was broken, all of the people got mixed and started tiffing, plus Patty and Selma sometimes don't let the line move for the entire day, due to their laziness. The driving tests are made in the back of the building.
- Selma Bouvier (former tester and current commissioner)
- Patty Bouvier (current tester and former manager)
- Wayne Slater (tester)
- Stanley Peterson (security guard)
- Martha Peterson (possible tester)
- Unnamed woman (former commissioner)
Springfield Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV):
- Episode – "Principal Charming"
- Episode – "The Otto Show"
- Episode – "Homer vs. Patty and Selma"
- Episode – "A Fish Called Selma"
- Episode – "Bart on the Road"
- Episode – "The Old Man and the Key"
- Episode – "Goo Goo Gai Pan"
- Episode – "Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore"
- Episode – "Rome-Old and Julie-Eh"
- Episode – "Wedding for Disaster"
- Episode – "The Real Housewives of Fat Tony"
- Episode – "The Falcon and the D'ohman"
- Episode – "Gone Abie Gone"
- Episode – "Puffless"
- – The Simpsons Movie (deleted scene)
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- Video game – The Simpsons Game
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found