He is the first son of Julius Hibbert. He is usually seen with the Hibbert Family.
His first notable role was when he was riding with his folks to a restaurant for dinner and deciding where to have dinner along the way. He answers "Professor V.J. Cornucopia's Fantastic Foodmagorium and Great American Steakery!" After Dr. Hibbert sees Moe's Tavern, he suggests they eat there, expecting a family restaurant. But when they see that it's actually a bar, they leave promptly and search once again for a real family restaurant.
- Episode – "Bart Sells His Soul"
- Episode – "Miracle on Evergreen Terrace" (Riding with his folks passed the Simpson family on their snowmobiles)
- Episode – "Simpsons Tall Tales" (Feasting on buffalo for dinner with his folks in the Connie Appleseed segment)
- Episode – "Helter Shelter" (In the t.v. studio)
- Episode – "A Star Is Born-Again"
- Episode – "Moe Baby Blues" (Watching a movie in a van during a traffic jam)
- Episode – "The Fat and the Furriest" (Having lunch with his folks at their campsite)
- Episode – "Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples and Teens and Gays"
- Episode – "Milhouse of Sand and Fog"
- Episode – "Any Given Sundance"
- Episode – "Homer and Lisa Exchange Cross Words"
- Episode – "I Won't Be Home for Christmas" (Picture)
- Episode – "Livin' La Pura Vida"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out