EFCOT Center is a family entertainment center in Florida.
Behind the Laughter
- The park is a parody of EPCOT Center (now called Epcot) at Walt Disney World in Florida.
- The Electric Car of the Future ride is a parody of Epcot's defunct World of Motion pavilion. The ride, sponsored by "the oil companies of America", is a reference to oil companies' efforts to discourage the use of alternative transportation systems through smear campaigns and conspiracies.
- The Future Sphere is a parody of Spaceship Earth, the symbol of Epcot. The ride depicts sponsor Eastern Airlines as having enslaved the world by 1987; Eastern was the "official airline" of Walt Disney World from its opening in 1971 until 1987, and they went under in 1991.
- The attraction Honey, I Squirted Goo on the Audience is a parody of the 4D show Honey, I Shrunk the Audience, which was open at Epcot from 1994 to 2010.
- The park's nighttime fireworks show is a parody of IllumiNations.
- Homer mentions Great Moments with Mr. Eisner which is a parody of the original Disneyland's Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln and a reference to former Disney CEO Michael Eisner.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.