Egypt, officially the Arab Republic of Egypt, is a country located in Africa and Asia.
In 1200 B.C., the Jews have fled Egypt and decide to set up camp at Mount Sinai.
Homer and Lisa break into the Springsonian Museum to see the Egyptian exhibit.
Lisa (as Miriam) and Milhouse (as Moses) command Skinner (as King Ramses II) to let their people go. After several failed plagues and an escape from a pyramid prison, they lead the Israelites to the shore, simultaneously flush all the Egyptians' toilets to drain the sea. After they have crossed the seabed, the water fills the sea back up, washing away the pursuing Pharaoh and his guards. Moses asks Lisa if they will have an easy life from now on - she tells him that they will wander the desert for forty years. When he asks if it's plain sailing after that, she quickly changes the subject.
- Episode – "Dead Putting Society"
- Episode – "Principal Charming" (photo)
- Episode – "Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment"
- Episode – "Lisa's Substitute" (picture)
- Episode – "Saturdays of Thunder"
- Episode – "Treehouse of Horror IV"
- Episode – "Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy"
- Episode – "Lost Our Lisa"
- Episode – "Simpsons Bible Stories"
- Music video – "Do the Bartman"
- Episode – "The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed" (mentioned)
- Episode – "The Girl on The Bus" (name seen)
- Commercials – "Unforgettable Classics"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Bart vs. the World