The Loop (TV)
||Elementary School Musical
- Homer: It's 4:00 am, you kids should have been in bed a half hour ago.
- Lisa: We're watching the Nobel Prize announcement lives from Stockholm.
- Homer: Ooh, the Nobies.
- Marge: Yes!
- Lisa: Quiet. It's time for the noblest Nobel Prize of all.. the Peace Prize.
- Homer: I would kill for that!
- Lea Michele: I... I love the elegant pearls you wear.
- Cory Monteith: And the starfish shape that constitutes your hair.
- Amber Riley: You'll... be staying in cabin twelve.
- Cory Monteith: And we hope that you'll be very happy there.
- Other kids: You're going to like arts camp, Lisa.
- Lisa: Arts, arts, arts and education.
- Lea Michele: Goodbye, Lisa! I'll miss you a lot, then a little, then not too much!
- Lisa: What kind of artists are you?
- Jemaine Clement: Sandwich artists.
- Bret McKenzie: In a way I think we learned more from her than she learned from us.
- Jemaine Clement: Well obviously. Because we taught her nothing.
- Bret McKenzie: She can't hear us. We're stage whispering.
- Lisa: I can hear you.
- Jermaine Clement: No you can't!
- Marge: I don't want to get stuck behind the joggers from the fat camp.
- Fake Homer: Yeah!
- Fake Marge: Yeah!
- Mr. Largo: Lisa, please stick to the illegally-Xeroxed sheet music.
- Homer: Can my son come, too? He knows what to do when I swallow my tongue.
- Krusty: The arctic circle, or as I long to call it, my wife's side of the bed. For the purposes of that joke I'm married.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.