The Loop (TV)
|| Elementary School Musical
- Homer: It's 4:00 am, you kids should have been in bed a half hour ago.
- Lisa: We're watching the Nobel Prize announcement lives from Stockholm.
- Homer: Ooh, the Nobies.
- Lisa: Quiet. It's time for the noblest Nobel Prize of all.. the Peace Prize.
- Homer: I would kill for that!
- Lea Michele: I... I love the elegant pearls you wear.
- Cory Monteith: And the starfish shape that constitutes your hair.
- Amber Riley: You'll... be staying in cabin twelve.
- Cory Monteith: And we hope that you'll be very happy there.
- Other kids: You're going to like arts camp, Lisa.
- Lisa: Arts, arts, arts and education.
- Lea Michele: Goodbye, Lisa! I'll miss you a lot, then a little, then not too much!
- Lisa: What kind of artists are you?
- Jemaine Clement: Sandwich artists.
- Bret McKenzie: In a way I think we learned more from her than she learned from us.
- Jemaine Clement: Well obviously. Because we taught her nothing.
- Bret McKenzie: She can't hear us. We're stage whispering.
- Lisa: I can hear you.
- Jermaine Clement: No you can't!
- Marge: I don't want to get stuck behind the joggers from the fat camp.
- Krusty: Where's the closest place I can score some victory weed?
- Judge: That would be the courthouse cafeteria.
- Lisa: One night we spoke only in lines from famous poems.
- Grampa: Because I could not stop for death, he kindly stopped for me.
- Lisa: Emily Dickson.
- Grampa: No, I was just describing my day.
- Otto: What's the matter Lisa, you're normally the first one off this death trap?
- Lisa: The combination of me leaving arts camp and you driving on and off the shoulder has made me a little ill.
- Otto: I guess I shouldn't be playing this driving game while driving.
- Mr. Largo: Lisa, please stick to the illegally-Xeroxed sheet music.
- Homer: Can my son come, too? He knows what to do when I swallow my tongue.
- Krusty: The arctic circle, or as I long to call it, my wife's side of the bed. For the purposes of that joke I'm married.
- Krusty: Look, I'm really sorry about all the things I've been charged with, as well as all the stuff you don't know about yet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.