The Loop (TV)
- Bart: Family therapy? What the hell is this?
- Lisa: You said we going out for frosty chocolate milkshakes!
- Homer: Well I lied.
- Sherwood: Uh, Simpsons welcome. So what brings you to family therapy.
- Homer: Well doc it's like this they're all driving me crazy I don't know what to do.
- Bart: Not my fault.
- Lisa: I wish I was an orphan.
- Homer: Lisa!
- Bart: Oh boy mints!
- Sherwood: Go ahead take one.
- (Bart starts eating mints)
- Homer: We never laugh anymore doc.
- Lisa: You can say that again.
- Bart: (mouthful) When Homer's right he's right.
- Lisa: For once the old man's correctarooni.
- Homer: Shut Up!
- Sherwood: I'm sensing some deep seated hostility here. Why don't all take a deep cleansing breath.
- (Simpsons take deep breath)
- (Bart continues to eat mints)
- Sherwood: Don't you think you have enough of those mints, son?
- Bart: (mouthful) I ain't leaving till that bowl's empty.
- Homer: Put those mints back, boy.
- (Bart spits it out)
- Lisa: Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!
- Sherwood: Good lord, you little slob! You've ruined the whole bowl!
- Lisa: Don't talk to my brother like that, you big oaf!
- (Lisa kicks Sherwood in the shin)
- Sherwood: D'oh! Why you little borderline psychotic...
- Homer: No one talks to my daughter like that!
- Sherwood: Oh, yeah?! Now, you're gonna bully like you bully your kids?!
- Bart: We don't like you, sir!
- (Bart shoots Sherwood with a suction cup dart gun)
- (Lisa cuts off his tie and Marge gasps)
- Sherwood: (as he removes cup darts) Leave this office, please!
- (Sherwood slams door)
- (Simpsons went out and then they laugh)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.