Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
- Lisa and Janey: (singing and rhyming) Miss Lucy had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell. Miss Lucy went to Heaven and the steamboat went to-
- Homer: (gasps)
- Lisa and Janey: Hello operator, get me number 9, and if you disconnect me, I'll chop off your be-
- Homer: (more gasps)
- Lisa and Janey: -hind the refrigerator, there was a piece of glass, Miss Lucy sat upon it and cut her big, fat...
- Homer: (gasps, then passes out)
- Lisa and Janey: Ask me no more questions, I'll tell you no more...
- (Lisa gets hit by a spitball)
- Lisa: Ow! Spitballs!
- Bart: This is my last baby tooth.
- Milhouse: That's the money tooth. I heard the Tooth Fairy pays triple for it!
- Bart: Then hurry up and rip it out of my head!
- Bart: (praying) God, please give your daughter, the Tooth Fairy the strength to carry my cash, and the integrity not to dip her wand in the till.
- Mr. Burns: Why is everyone so insolent today.
- Smithers: Well today is Christmas sir.
- Mr. Burns: I say when it's Christmas.
- Bart: Goodbye, Spirogram, Sketch-N-Etch, Ravenous Ravenous Rhinos, Duopoly, Parchoosey,
- TO BE CONTINUED...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.