The First Bank of Springfield is a bank in Springfield. It is Homer and Marge's bank. It was once robbed when Marge was there in a line with other people. One of the robbers, Gary, escaped, while the other, Dwight Diddlehopper, got out by himself to the police and was put under arrest, only if Marge visited him, although she never did.
Bart once visited the bank at the behest of Marge to open a savings account regarding a deceased relative's inheritance, with him befriending one of the tellers. This bank likewise was also responsible for exposing Krusty as being a notorious tax cheat when Bart unintentionally tipped them off when trying to get them to make Krusty sign the check.
|This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Simpsons Wiki by embiggening it.|
- Episode – "Homer vs. Patty and Selma"
- Episode – "Bart the Fink"
- Episode – "Lost Our Lisa"
- Episode – "Missionary: Impossible"
- Episode – "HOMЯ"
- Episode – "I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Episode – "Chief of Hearts"