- “Suck fist, Dr. Dork!”
- ―Francine Rhenquist Francine Rhenquist is a bully who was a new student at Springfield Elementary School.
Francine arrived at Springfield Elementary as a new student, and was initially believed to be very shy and withdrawn. However, upon Lisa attempting to befriend her, she unveils her true colors as a bully by socking Lisa in the eye. After several failed attempts by Lisa to befriend Francine, she became the subject of Lisa's science experiment on the motivations of bullies. The experiment revealed that bullies pick on nerds because of a pheromone they emit, which Lisa dubs "poindextrous." During Lisa's presentation, Francine was initially pacified by "bully repelant" (salad dressing), but then went on a nerd beating rampage at The Big Science Thing when Lisa discovers she has run out of repelant. Francine's parents (who helped with the caging for the experiment) assure the Simpsons that "she will punch herself out eventually."
Behind the Laughter
Bartspace.com implies that the reason behind her bullying is because she needed training so she could counter her inevitably being bullied by pretty girls when she gets older.
- Episode – "Bye Bye Nerdie" (Debuted and bullied Lisa throughout the episode)
- Episode – "Little Girl in the Big Ten" (Last name revealed)
- Episode – "Stop or My Dog Will Shoot!" (Seen outside of the school speaking with Chuck)
- Episode – "Love, Springfieldian Style" (Was in the crowd of fans at the Sex Pistols concert)
- Episode – "The D'oh-cial Network" (Was seen at church texting with everyone including her parents)
- Episode – "How the Test Was Won"
- Episode – "Dark Knight Court" (Was seen with her father, who was cleaning her face up from the eggs)
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Comic book – A Chair of One's Own (Bart Simpson Comic 9)
- Comic book – Batter-Up Bart (Bart Simpson Comic 21)
- Comic book – Bartspace.com (Bart Simpson Comic 45)
- Comic book – The Mystery of The Pesky Desk (Bart Simpson Comic 53)
- Comic book – The Princess Principle (Bart Simpson Comic 55)
- Comic book – Pranks a Lot! (Bart Simpson Comic 58)
- Comic book – To The Book Mobile! (At the table)
- Book – The Lisa Book