The Loop (TV)
- Milhouse: Bart, can we go to Banana Republic? There's a mannequin there I have a crush on.
- Bart: Milhouse, that is the most pathetic thing I've ever . . . (sees the mannequin) Oh my God, she's beautiful!
- Principal Skinner: I'd do anything for my beloved Army.
- Army Recruiter: How about re-enlisting?
- Principal Skinner: How about you bite me?
- Homer: Hey baby. Ya like obstacle courses?
- Moe: Heh, heh. This is the first time I ever watered down my liquor!
- Lenny: Moe, why are your eyes darting back and forth like that?
- Homer: How would you like to be stacked naked in a pile and while a hillbilly girl points and laughs at you?
- Cletus: That was our last Christmas card!
- Army Recruiter: Yo! I don't know which one I dig more: Hip-hop, Crunk or serving my country.
- Jimbo: Are you guys hitting on us?
- Army Recruiter: We just want to talk to you about something near and dear to us.
- Dolph: What? Being gay?
- Army Recruiter: Close. The Army.
- Marge: Homer, our son joined the army!
- Homer: Yeah, big deal. By the time Bart is 18, we're gonna control the world… We're China, right?
- Army Private: Sir, you can't just invade an American city without authorization.
- Colonel: Yes, I can. Congress slipped it into the National Broccoli Day proclamation
- Army Sergeant: Gentleman, I'm going to be frank; never before has the Army accepted recruits with such low test scores.
- Homer: That's an odd way to start handing out medals.
- (Homer peers out of a manhole cover at oncoming tanks)
- Homer: Bring it on chumps! (The tank runs over the manhole he is peeping out of) Oooh! Fingers, fingers, fingers!
- Homer: (to the drill instructor) Are you going to ask us our major malfunctions?
- Marge: Don't worry. I have a secret weapon. One more deadly then any gun.
- Bart: Lisa's face?
- Marge: A phone tree.
- Krusty: That's the plan. We all meet at the reservoir at 8:00 p.m.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.