The Loop (TV)
||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.
- The title of this episode is a reference to the song "Man of Constant Sorrow."
- The song "Started from the Bottom" by Drake plays during Bart's spending spree montage.
- Some pictures on the Black and White montage are versions of real life iconic pictures, specially from the Wall Street Crash of 1929 and the Dust Bowl.
- The Video Tutorial Guy's shirt "It's Hammer Time!" is a reference to the Rapper MC Hammer.
- Homer says of being studied with cats that like lasagna. This is a reference to the comic strip Garfield, focused around a character|cat with the same name who is understood for liking lasagna.
- The "Gross Air with Terry Fresh" radio show is a parody of the "Fresh Air with Terry Gross" radio show. Terry Gross provided her own voice in "The Debarted" and "The Girl on The Bus".
- At the beginning of the sled race, Ralph was alone on his sled, but when he passes Bart and Milhouse, there is a snowman with him.
- Also, neither Nelson nor Richard were seen at the start line, but they were participating on the race.
- The objects on the shelf above the washing machine change places between scenes.
- When Homer rescues Snowball V from the walls, his sleeves are ripped open, but when he sees Santa's Little Helper inside the wall, they are intact.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.