The Geo Metro is the smaller of the two cars owned by the Flanders family. It is a 1994 Geo Metro red 3-door Hatchback. In Skinner's Sense of Snow, the car is shown to be equipped with cruise control.
- In "Homer Loves Flanders", Maude tells Ned to drive faster. Ned replies "I can't! It's a Geo!"
- The 1989-1994 Geo Metro only had a 3-cylinder engine, and Flanders' likely had an automatic transmission, which is why it was so slow.
- Episode – "Homer Loves Flanders"
- Episode – "Viva Ned Flanders"
- Episode – "Skinner's Sense of Snow"
- Episode – "Pulpit Friction"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XIX" (as part of the transforming robot)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXII"
- Episode – "Left Behind"