The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Geo Metro is the smaller of the two cars owned by the Flanders family. It is a 1994 Geo Metro red 3-door Hatchback. In Skinner's Sense of Snow, the car is shown to be equipped with cruise control.
- In "Homer Loves Flanders", Maude tells Ned to drive faster. Ned replies "I can't! It's a Geo!".
- The 1989-1994 Geo Metro only had a 3-cylinder engine, and Flanders' likely had an automatic transmission, which is why it was so slow.
- In Much Apu About Nothing, the car was completely totaled after Ned tried to avoid the bear.
- In "Skinner's Sense of Snow", Ned mentions that his Geo has no airbags, as the First Church of Springfield opposes them for some reason.
- In The Simpsons: Tapped Out, there is a version of the Geo that crashed into a fire hydrant, and caused the water to spew out and freeze moments later. The Geo was caught in the ice. This was inspired by Skinner's Sense of Snow.
- Episode – "Homer Loves Flanders"
- Episode – "Much Apu About Nothing"
- Episode – "Viva Ned Flanders"
- Episode – "Skinner's Sense of Snow"
- Episode – "Pulpit Friction"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XIX" (as part of the transforming robot)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXII"
- Episode – "Left Behind"
- Video game – The Simpsons Game
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.