He attends Mr. Burns' company picnic, where he pities Homer's sad life. He is hinted not to have such a happy life though, because he and his family are unhappy and are looking for therapy at Dr. Monroe's Family Therapy Center. They flee when the Simpson family draw power from the building and, eventually, the entire area of Springfield.
- Episode – "There's No Disgrace Like Home"
- Episode – "The War of the Simpsons"
- Episode – "When Flanders Failed"
- Episode – "Saturdays of Thunder"
- Episode – "Boy-Scoutz 'n the Hood"
- Episode – "The Saga of Carl"