The Loop (TV)
- Dr. Hibbert: (as Darth Vader) Luke! I am your father. (laugh)
- Moe: Yeah, shaggadelic.
- Homer: (about life in the womb) Things started out great! I ate what my mother ate and my mother loved chili!
- Kodos: Ooh! Burt Reynolds and Michael Jeter!
- Kang: Could an "Evening Shade" reunion be in the works?
- Kang: (about Maggie) This baby thinks of nothing but trendy Hollywood celebrities.
- Kodos: We can learn much from your species.
- Grampa: I first met Homer in 1927 in a bar in Brooklyn. Little did I know that he would soon become Mrs. Joe DiMaggio.
- Grampa:Sweet Toledo! What's keepin' that dress on?
- Sideshow Mel: [standing up and shouting] The collective will of everyone in this room!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.