The Loop (TV)
- Otto: I brought my stems.
- (Otto opens his coat to reveal a bag with stems in it)
- Security Guard: Sir, this is a conference of science, technology, engineering, and math. (The points to a STEM sign)
- (Otto walks to a DOPE sign)
- Otto: But what about this one?
- (Dr. Hibbert walks out of the room next to the DOPE sign)
- Dr. Hibbert: Dialogue on pedriatric education.
- (Mr. Burns is at a booth named "NUCLEAR POWER: NOW COMPLETELY SAFE". Professor Frink walks up to the booth)
- Jonathan Frink: I find this claim highly doyvic!
- Mr. Burns: It's all true, according to the highly prestigious Institute for Purchased Science. Here's our top scientist now!
- (Smithers walks in wearing a lab coat and fake mustache)
- Smithers: Sir, I don't think this is fooling anyone.
- Mr. Burns: Quiet! And put on the monocle, Professor Meanenstrudle!
- (Smithers sighs and puts on his monocle)
- Lisa: This is my Woodstock! (laughs drunkenly)
- Marge: Are you okay, honey?
- Lisa: It's fine, it's fine. I'm just intellectually drunk.
- Marge: Hmmmm, I guess that's okay.
- Lisa: Marge, Marge, Marge. You lighten up. It's science.
- Marge: Maybe you should sit down.
- Lisa: I ain't sittin'. I'm ready to fly!
- (Lisa dances around while Marge murmurs in worry)
- (Bart is at a booth named "Visible Man" with a display of the upper body. Bart takes out the heart and hacky sacks with it. He then aims it back in the hole with his head)
- Chemical engineer: Hey, kid! I want to show you something.
- Bart: Are you a pervert?
- Chemical engineer: No, a chemical engineer. (he shows Bart a booth named "Chemistry: The Science of Goo (and Glop)")
- Bart: Nooooo-huh-huh-hoooooo!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.