Homer's Clones were created when Homer purchased a magic hammock which he discovered was capable of making clones of himself.
Homer, being very lazy, used the hammock to make dozens of clones that he used to do his chores, but one of the clones cut off Ned Flanders' head with his chainsaw. Eventually, Homer dumped them all in a corn field, along with the magic hammock, but they used it to multiply themselves and began devouring everything in Springfield.
The military decided to use giant doughnuts to lure them over a cliff and kill them. The plan appeared to work as most of the clones died, but then it was revealed that the real Homer had also gone over the cliff and was replaced by a clone.
- Among the crowd of clones are the original design of Homer (used in the Ullman shorts), King-Size Homer and smart Homer (HOMЯ) as well as Peter Griffin from Family Guy, referencing the similarities between the two characters.
- Episode – "Boy-Scoutz 'n the Hood" (cameo by the first clone of Homer seen walking passed the outside window)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XIII"
- Episode – "How the Test Was Won" (Recapturing some times that Homer was hit by something or someone)
- Episode – "Days of Future Future" (Clones created by Professor Frink)