The Loop (TV)
|| Homer Goes to Prep School
- Homer: Is this a kid you'd pay ransom for?
- Bart: Dad, what would you do if you got my ear in the mail?
- Homer: I don't know. Feed it to the dog?
- Bart: You'd have to wrap cheese around it.
- Homer: Don't you tell me how to feed you to the dog!
- Marge: Keep an eye on the kids, Homer.
- Homer: Can I keep an eye on that kid?
- (The camera turns to the kid who is juggling.)
- Homer: He's fabulous.
- Marge: Bart and Lisa.
- Homer: Oh! It's always my kids.
- Homer: Oh, it's hopeless!
- Lisa: What's hopeless?
- Homer: Who the hell are you?
- Lenny: An E.M.P.?!
- Carl: You know what that means!
- Lenny: Hand scissors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.