The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Homer: Hey Apu, why are you not in church?
- Apu: Oh, but I am in church! I have built a small shrine to Ganesh, the Hindu god of wisdom in the employee's lounge.
- Apu shows Homer his handmade shrine
- Homer: Hey Ganesh, want a peanut?
- Apu: Please do not offer peanuts to my god.
- Homer wakes up to find himself in a burning building
- Homer: Ahh! What do I do? What do I do? [cough cough] Oh, the song. The song!
- [sings] When the fire starts to burn,
- There's a lesson you must learn.
- Something something, then you'll see:
- You'll avoid catastrophe!
- [realizes] D'oh!
- Homer: Flanders, you saved me! Why?
- Ned: Heck! You'd'a done the same for me.
- Homer imagines Ned trapped and screaming for help, while he lounges in his hammock, laughing
- Homer: That's right, old friend.
- Homer: What's the meaning of life?
- God: Homer, I can't tell you that. You'll find out when you die.
- Homer: I can't wait that long!
- God: You can't wait six months?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.