The Loop (TV)
- Homer: (After telling his family he doesn't need a wish because he has a wonderful family) I wish for infinity hamburgers.
- Homer: [in thought] Hooray! I have a medium amount of cash! I can rent anything in the world!
- [Marge offered Rainier Wolfcastle to see her script for a movie called "Mr. Mom", but he told Marge he doesn't look at scripts he didn't create]
- Marge: [the day after, looking at "Mr. Mom" movie poster, which has a picture of Rainier Wolfcastle] Well, at least it got made.
- [Homer jumps out of an airplane to get to Ranier Wolfcastle's wedding.]
- Homer: Did I attach the harness!?
- Lisa: No!
- [A few seconds pause]
- Lisa: Should I attach it for you?
- Homer': If you don't minnnnnnd!
- [Lisa attaches the harness just in time]
- Homer: Thank you!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.