|D'oh!||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.|
The Honor Roller is Martin's soapbox derby car. It is designed by NASA engineers and resembles the US Space Shuttle in appearance. The car goes so fast that Martin is unable to stop and crashes, resulting in his inability to, and fear of, competing in further races. In turn, Bart volunteers to drive it for him, in which Martin agrees.
The Honor Roller is Bart's vehicle in the game when playing as him.
The Honor Roller is once again used and owned by Bart in the game, and it also has a motor. It first appears in Level 2 as Bart's default vehicle, but one can play it in all levels.
- Martin had named the Honor Roller possibly because he has good grades and some students with good grades get something called the "Honor Roll."
- Despite it being destroyed completely in its respective episode Saturdays of Thunder, there's no confirmed explanation whether it got repaired or rebuilt for both The Simpsons Road Rage and The Simpsons: Hit and Run. However, these games are not regarded as canon.
- Episode – "Saturdays of Thunder"
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
|Levels||Level 1 • Level 2 • Level 3 • Level 4 • Level 5 • Level 6 • Level 7|
|Characters||Homer • Bart • Lisa • Marge • Apu • Non-Playable characters|
|Vehicles||Pink Sedan • Honor Roller • Malibu Stacy Car • Canyonero • Pontiac Firebird • 70s Sport Car|
|Locations||Evergreen Terrace • Downtown Springfield • Squidport|
|References/Trivia • Appearances • Extras • Credits • Quotes|