Howard's Flowers is a flower shop in Springfield. Its roses are so expensive that Homer buys just one rose for Marge. Howard, the owner and florist of Howard's Flowers, passed away in 1999 and was replaced by his son.
- There is a massive time between appearances of this shop, it first appeared in episode 13 and again in episode 435, making it approximately 19 years between appearances.
- Howard's Flowers can be bought in The Simpsons Tapped Out.
- Episode – "Some Enchanted Evening"
- Episode – "Wedding for Disaster"
- Episode – "Holidays of Future Passed"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.