Hurricane Barbara was a hurricane that ravaged Springfield.
- 744 Evergreen Terrace- destroyed.
- Springfield State Prison- roof destroyed.
- The Harmonica Store- locked door destroyed.
- The Harpishord Store- front window shattered.
- The Leftorium- looted
- Barney's Bowlarama- picked up and thrown on the top of the Carter-Dixon Tunnel.
- Convicted Man- killed.
- The Flanders- left homeless and were forced to stay in the First Church of Springfield.
AftermathIn the end, Barney's is reopened on the top of the Carter-Dixon Tunnel. And the Flander's home is rebuilt, even though it was horribly built and collapsed shortly thereafter. And after inspecting their poor workmanship, Ned initially tries to calm himself down, knowing that everybody has done their best, but unfortunately, he is unable to control his emotions and begins to snap at all of the Springfield residents, including his neighbor, Homer before he goes to the Calmwood Mental Hospital to see Dr. Foster for help with his anger from his childhood.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.