- The title of the episode is a spoof of the Paul Simon song Graceland, in which the lyrics "I'm goin' to Graceland" are present.
- Comic Book Guy's dream parodies Star Trek, Catwoman and Agent 99 (Get Smart TV series). Coincidentally, actress Anne Hathaway portrayed both characters in Get Smart and The Dark Knight Rises.
- In Disco Stu's discothèque vision of Heaven:
- Frank Sinatra was seen in Disco Stu's dream.
- The end sequence song (and the song that plays when Disco Stu hallucinates that he is being let into a disco version of Heaven) is "Get Dancin'" by Disco-Tex and the Sex-O-Lettes.
- After being kicked by Moo-Tilda, Professor Frink exclaims the name of Canadian producer/director Ivan Reitman.
- When the citizens are leaving the park in disappointment, Manjula, who is behind Apu, is yellow, has brown hair, and is wearing blue clothes.
- At one point, when the Simpsons and Flanders are outside and in front of the latter family's house, Rodd's shirt is green.
- After Helen Lovejoy makes a very tall stack of ice cream scoops on the cone, she is wearing lipstick.
- When Professor Frink showcases his cow, Brandine Spuckler's belly is drawn the same color of green as the top garment she wears instead of yellow.
- Once, when Martin Prince Sr. is seen among other attendees at the church's ice cream social, his hair is blond.
- When Homer burns Bo Peep, one statue sheep don't have a skeleton and the other sheep has one. (That's because it was a real sheep)
- Homer wasn't seen putting beer bottles inside Old Woman's Shoe in "Lisa the Vegetarian" (Though they may be instead from him, working and drinking at Praiseland, before it opened).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.