The Loop (TV)
- Homer: Son! Are you okay? I brought my home-made first aid kit! It's spring-loaded for quick access! (Homer opens the box and the supplies all get stuck in his head)
- Homer: (in letter) Bart, if this robot doesn't prove that I love you, then you can both go to hell.
- Lisa: I'm keeping you! You're Snowball V! But to save money on a new dish, we'll just call you Snowball II, and pretend this whole thing never happened.
- Principal Skinner: That's really a cheat, isn't it?
- Lisa: I guess you're right, Principal Tamzarian.
- Skinner: I'll just be moving along. Lisa, Snowball II.
- Ned: That is one bitchin' bike!
- Rod: [covering Todd's ears] Daddy said a cuss word!
- Ned: Lighten up, Roddy!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.