Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
||In the Name of the Grandfather
- (After Homer opens a shipping crate)
- Grampa: Moe?! You shipped yourself here?
- Moe: No, it's how you fly coach on Delta now.
- Irish Policeman #1: So, it's a smoke-easy you're running then?
- Homer: Uh-oh! (tries to flee with Grampa)
- Irish Policeman #2: Toots! It's escaping you're thinking of then?
- Homer: I can't tell if those are questions or statements!
- Irish Policeman #1: So, it's our syntax you're criticizin' then?
- Bart: A house and garden show?
- (Bart, Lisa and Homer groan)
- Bart: You told me we were going to a video game expo!
- Lisa: You told me we were going to clean trash on the freeway!
- Homer: You told me something but I wasn't listening!
- (The whole family is in the hot tub)
- Marge: I feel like we should get out.
- Homer: Interesting proposal. And now, with a opposing point of view, bubbles!
- Ned: Guys, could you cool your jets? Some of us are trying to sleep.
- Homer: Why don't you join us, Flanders? Are you afraid to get your moustache wet?
- Ned: Well, actually, yes.
- Bart: Come on, Ned. Baptize your buns.
- Lisa: Ireland is the leader in communication technologies in all of Europe.
- Bart: In your face, Belgium!
- Marge: Bart, if you hate Belgium so much, maybe I should take your Tin Tins away.
- Bart: No, I'll be good!
- Irish Nelson: I'm going to carve me initials in it! (Bart gulps) Har! Har!
- Clancy Wiggum: (after he takes out his taser by mistake): This is Unit 19...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.