- Lisa: Mr. Flanders, how did you make these amazing fish?
- Ned Flanders: Actually, God made some fish that were pretty close to these so naturally we selected those for further breeding.
- Lisa: So that natural selection was the origin of this species?
- Flanders: Yep, that's exactly--[laughs] You almost got me.
- [Fish grows legs, crawls out of the water, and starts breathing air]
- Flanders: Not on my watch. [pushes it back into water]
- Simon Cowell: How do you like LA?
- Moe: It's a hell of a city. It's like someone stepped on New York and scraped it off on the beach.
- Homer: You never fail to nauseate me boy.
- Bart: Just call me Barf Simpson.
- Homer: I wanted to, but your mother said kids might tease you.
- Mr. Burns: He's the meanest man in town.
- Dr. Hibbert: Nasty.
- Sideshow Mel: Uncouth!
- Jimbo, Dolph and Kearney: We hate you!
- Disco Stu: So does Stu! Edit that so it rhymes with something.
- Ralph Wiggum: He's a [says a series of cuss words all beeped out]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.