He wished to behead her but could not since her father was the king of Spain and could not divorce her under Catholic law, so he formed the Church of England where he could do so.
After the divorce he married Anne Boleyn, whom he beheaded nine months later for giving him another daughter, the future Elizabeth I.
Henry married another four times, but beheaded all of them. On his deathbed in 1547, Henry asked Margerine to marry him again, but instead she suffocated him to death with a pillow for locking her up in a dungeon after their divorce. He is an ancestor of Queen Elizabeth II.
- In reality, Henry beheaded only two of his six wives, Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard.
- Jane Seymour was not beheaded. In reality, she died after giving birth to the son and heir Henry wanted, Edward VI (who is non-existent in Margical History Tour, but appears in a dream sequence played by Bart).
- Neither Anne of Cleves nor Catherine Parr were beheaded. Henry divorced Anne (Who was given a life of luxury as a divorce settlement), and Catherine outlived Henry, being his final wife.
- Henry was not suffocated by his first wife, Catherine of Aragon (renamed "Margerine"), because she died before him in 1536.
- It shows Henry marrying all of his wives at the same church. But in real life Henry married his wives at different churches.
- In real life, Edward VI succeeded Henry, but died not long after. He was then succeeded by Mary I, after her was Elizabeth I of England, later potrayed by Selma Bouvier in "Four Great Women And A Manicure" in Season 20.
- The castle is shown flying blue flags with a white cross. It would have flown the royal standard or at best the white and red cross of St George.
- In reality, Anne Boleyn was beheaded three years (1536), after giving birth to Elizabeth I of England in 1533.